Phase I/Ib Study of Azacitidine or Decitabine With Hedgehog Pathway Inhibition in Myeloid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Sonidegib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Essential thrombocythaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myelofibrosis; Polycythaemia vera
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 05 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 First analysis of the final study results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology