Pharmacological Treatment of Rett Syndrome With Glatiramer Acetate (Copaxone)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Rett syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2014 New trial record