uPAR in Blood From Zytiga (Abiraterone) Treated Patients With Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer - a Predictive Marker of Response?
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms uPARCRPC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.