Sub-cutaneous Rituximab-miniCHOP Versus Sub-cutaneous Rituximab-miniCHOP + Lenalidomide (R2-miniCHOP) in Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma for Patients of 80 Years Old or More. A Multicentric Phase III Study of the LYSA Association
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENIOR
- 12 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 08 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.