Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) Pathway Analysis in Tumor Tissue and Circulating DNA to Obtain Further Insight in the Efficacy of Everolimus When Combined With Exemestane: A Side-study Protocol Attached to Standard Treatment With Everolimus and Exemestane for Postmenopausal Patients With Hormone Receptor-positive Advanced Metastatic Breast Cancer, Who Have Progressed on Anastrozole or Letrozole
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 09 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 30 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.