Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) Pathway Analysis in Tumor Tissue and Circulating DNA to Obtain Further Insight in the Efficacy of Everolimus When Combined With Exemestane: A Side-study Protocol Attached to Standard Treatment With Everolimus and Exemestane for Postmenopausal Patients With Hormone Receptor-positive Advanced Metastatic Breast Cancer, Who Have Progressed on Anastrozole or Letrozole
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Oct 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 11 Oct 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2021.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated