OPuS-2: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dose Levels of BCX4161 for 12 Weeks as an Oral Prophylaxis Treatment for Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Avoralstat (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPuS-2
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Apr 2018 Results (n=110) assessing the safety and efficacy of an oral treatment, BCX4161, in preventing acute attacks in subjects with hereditary angioedema (HAE), were published in the Allergy.
- 15 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2016 Results published in a BioCryst media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History