Squamous cell carcinoma prevention in organ transplant recipients using topical treatments: a feasibility study (SPOT)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPOT
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Feb 2016 Accrual to date is 82% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 80% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.