An Observation, Open Label Study of Alpharadin (Radium 223) in Patients With Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer Bone Metastases
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Radium 223 chloride (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of a biomarker analysis, presented at the 2018 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.