Phase I Trial of Escalated Doses of Targeted Marrow Irradiation (TMI) Combined With Fludarabine and Busulfan as Conditioning Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan; Busulfan; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Apr 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 11 Mar 2020.
- 21 Feb 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Dec 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.