Phase I Trial of Escalated Doses of Targeted Marrow Irradiation (TMI) Combined With Fludarabine and Busulfan as Conditioning Regimen for Allogeneic Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Busulfan; Busulfan; Methotrexate; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 26 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.