PROBE TRIAL (Pilot Rilpivirine Observational Evaluation) Monocenter, national, prospective, open label, pilot, proof-of-concept study on the use of rilpivirine as substitutive agent for the HAART nucleosidic backbone in virologic suppressed patients.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rilpivirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROBE
- 20 Feb 2016 Primary endpoint has been met, (Non-inferiority of the virological response between treatment groups according to FDA snapshot approach, at 24 and 48 weeks), according to results published.
- 20 Feb 2016 Results published in the JAIDS.
- 24 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to results published.