Prospective Observation of Cardiac Safety With Proteasome Inhibition
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carfilzomib (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PROTECT
- 10 Sep 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 1 Feb 2022.
- 10 Sep 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Feb 2020.
- 12 Jun 2019 Results assessing incidence of Cardiovascular adverse events in patients with multiple myeloma receiving proteasome inhibitor therapy published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.