A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-label, Sequential Dose-escalation, Single-dose Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of KRN23 in Subjects With X-linked Hypophosphatemic Rickets/Osteomalacia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Burosumab (Primary)
- Indications Osteomalacia; X-linked dominant hypophosphataemic rickets
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2014 Results were presented at the Endocrine Society and The International Congress of Endocrinology in June 2014.