A Phase 1 Open-label, Dose-escalation Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ASP2215 in Japanese Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 05 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016.