A Phase 1 Open-label, Dose-escalation Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of ASP2215 in Japanese Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gilteritinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 30 May 2019 According to an Astellas Pharma Media Release, the safety profile of XOSPATA is based on 319 patients with relapsed or refractory AML in three clinical trials (NCT02421939, NCT02014558, and NCT02181660).
- 30 May 2019 Results published in the Astellas Pharma Media Release.
- 01 Oct 2018 Results published in the Cancer Science