Phase II Study of Alisertib as a Single Agent in Recurrent and Refractory Central Nervous System Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumors (ATRT) and Extra-CNS Malignant Rhabdoid Tumors (MRT) and in Combination Therapy in Newly Diagnosed ATRT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Etoposide; Methotrexate; Topotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Rhabdoid tumour; Teratoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SJATRT
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 May 2027 to 1 May 2027.
- 07 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2023 to 1 May 2023.
- 23 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 160 to 180 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.