A Phase II Proof-of-Concept Study of the Safety and Efficacy of HUCNS-SC Subretinal Transplantation in Subjects With Geographic Atrophy of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Adult neural stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADIANT
- Sponsors StemCells
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued based on a business decision unrelated to any safety concerns.
- 23 Dec 2015 According to a StemCells media release, the company has decided to suspend this trial in line with a strategic realignment to fully focus the company's resources on its proprietary HuCNS-SC platform technology for the treatment of chronic spinal cord injury (SCI). The company is seeking a partner to fund continued development in retinal disorders.
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a StemCells Inc., media release.