Phase I Study to Evaluate Cellular Immunotherapy Using Memory-Enriched T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD19-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Receptor and a Truncated EGFR Following Lymphodepleting Chemotherapy in Adult Patients With High-Risk CD19+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Feb 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated