Phase I Study to Evaluate Cellular Immunotherapy Using Memory-Enriched T Cells Lentivirally Transduced to Express a CD19-Specific, Hinge-Optimized, CD28-Costimulatory Chimeric Receptor and a Truncated EGFR Following Lymphodepleting Chemotherapy in Adult Patients With High-Risk CD19+ Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Axicabtagene ciloleucel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 88.
- 17 Jun 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 18 Dec 2019.
- 17 Jun 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 18 Dec 2019.