Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopic Imaging (MRSI) to Predict Early Response to Standard Radiation Therapy (RT)/Temozolomide (TMZ) ± Belinostat Therapy in Newly-Diagnosed Glioblastomas (GBM)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Belinostat (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2022 to 1 Jul 2022.
- 25 Jul 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 25 Jul 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.