Enhancing Radioiodine (RAI) Incorporation Into BRAF Mutant, RAI-Refractory Thyroid Cancers With the BRAF Inhibitor Vemurafenib: A Pilot Study
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 25 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 25 Sep 2018 Primary endpoint (The proportion of BRAF mutant RAIR thyroid cancer patients for whom vemurafenib increased iodide incorporation to a predicted lesional absorbed dose of 2000cGy if 300 mCi of I-131 or less were administered (I-124 responder)) has been met, according to results published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.