A Phase III b, Multicenter Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Aflibercept Switch in Patients With Exudative AMD With Detachment of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium and Previously Treated With Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injection. (ARI2)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARI2
- 20 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.