Phase I Study of the Combination of Afatinib and Ruxolitinib in Patients With Treatment-refractory Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Oct 2017 Updated analysis results (n=21) assessing safety and efficacy of the combination of afatinib and ruxolitinib in NSCLC patients who had progressed on EGFR-TKIs, were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer. As of june 14, 2017, 21 patients were enrolled in dose-escalation cohort (DAC).
- 11 Jul 2014 New trial record