A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Arm, Parallel-Group, Proof of Concept, and Dose-Finding Adaptive Phase 2a/2b Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy and Effect on Quality of Life of Human Recombinant Alkaline Phosphatase in the Treatment of Patients With Sepsis-Associated Acute Kidney Injury
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alkaline phosphatase (Primary)
- Indications Acute kidney injury
- Focus Proof of concept; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP-AKI
- Sponsors AM-Pharma
- 09 Mar 2018 According to an AM-Pharma media release, data will be presented today at the AKI & CRRT conference and at the International Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine (ISICEM) on March 21st 2018.
- 09 Mar 2018 Results presented in an AM-Pharma media release.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History