Comparison of Three Different Schemes:Lactulose, L-ornithine L-aspartate, or Rifaximin, Versus Placebo, as Primary Prophylaxis of the Development of Hepatic Encephalopathy After Acute Variceal Bleeding in Cirrhotic Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 May 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary) ; Lactulose; Ornithine aspartate
- Indications Hepatic encephalopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 10 Nov 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Jul 2014 New trial record