A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group, Vehicle Controlled, Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Calcitriol 3 mcg/g Ointment Applied Twice Daily for 8 Weeks in Pediatric Subjects (2 to 12 Years of Age) With Mild to Moderate Plaque Psoriasis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Calcitriol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Galderma
- 22 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Aug 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.