A Phase II Study of Omacetaxine (OM) in Patients With Intermediate-1 and Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Post Hypomethylating Agent (HMA) Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omacetaxine mepesuccinate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=35; data cut off: June 2017) assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (Data cut off 7/2016; n=24), presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 19 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 May 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.