A MULTICENTER, OPEN LABEL PHASE I/II STUDY OF CARFILZOMIB, POMALIDOMIDE AND DEXAMETHASONE IN RELAPSED AND/OR REFRACTORY MULTIPLE MYELOMA (MM) PATIENTS
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 06 Dec 2016 This trial was temporary stopped due to the serious adverse events (SAEs) and to evaluate the benefit of continuing the study, as reported in an abstract presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.