A Phase 2 Study of Pomalidomide as a Replacement for Lenalidomide for Multiple Myeloma Patients Relapsed or Refractory to a Lenalidomide-Containing Combination Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Carfilzomib; Clarithromycin; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncotherapeutics.
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 09 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 12 Dec 2017 Results presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History