Assessing Safety and Efficacy of Preoperative and Post-Transplant C1 Inhibitor (Berinert) vs. Placebo in Recipients of a Renal Allograft From Deceased High Risk Donors and Its Impact on DGF and IRI
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Complement C1 inhibitor protein (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function; Reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Apr 2018 Primary endpoint (Number of dialysis sessions per patient in the first 7 days post transplant.) has not been met as per the results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 10 Apr 2018 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation
- 18 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.