A Phase II, Double-Masked, Randomized, Controlled Study of KPI-121 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension Compared to Vehicle in Subjects With Dry Eye Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Dry eyes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Kauai
- Sponsors Kala Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2018 According to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has conducted additional analyses on a post-hoc basis of STRIDE 1, STRIDE 2 and Phase 2 data.
- 01 Apr 2015 Primary endpoint 'Ocular Discomfort' has not been met, according to a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Apr 2015 Results published in a Kala Pharmaceuticals media release.