A 24 Week Randomised, Double Blind and Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 62.5 mcg Umeclidinium Inhalatin Powder Delivered Once Daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Oct 2017 to 9 Nov 2017.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Oct 2017 to 9 Nov 2017.