Phase 1 Study of KHK2823 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KHK 2823 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 14 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.