Efficacy and Safety of Fexinidazole in Children at Least 6 Years Old and Weighing Over 20 kg With Human African Trypanosomiasis (HAT) Due to T.b. Gambiense: a Prospective, Multicentre, Open Study, plug-in to the Pivotal Study
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fexinidazole (Primary)
- Indications African trypanosomiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2019 Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic assessment of the hepatic and bone-marrow toxicities from six trials published in the Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
- 06 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.