Pilot Study Of Redirected Autologous T Cells Engineered To Contain Anti-CD19 Attached To TCRzeta And 4-1BB Signaling Domains Coupled With Salvage Autologous Stem-Cell Transplantation (ASCT) In Multiple Myeloma Patients With Early Relapse/Progression After Initial ASCT
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tisagenlecleucel (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.