A LONG-TERM SAFETY AND EFFICACY STUDY OF CD5789 50 microg/g CREAM IN SUBJECTS WITH ACNE VULGARIS
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trifarotene (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Galderma
- 31 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2017 This trial was completed in Hungary (end date: 2017-02-23), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 19 Mar 2017 This trial ha been completed in Czech Republic (End date:2017-02-23) as per European Clinical Trials Database record.