A Phase 1b Multi-Center, Open Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, and Anti-Tumor Activity of an Alternative Liquid Formulation of ACY-1215 (Ricolinostat) In Combination With Pomalidomide and Low-Dose Dexamethasone In Patients With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ricolinostat (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Acetylon Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 3 Oct 2017 to 15 Oct 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 3 Oct 2017 to 15 Oct 2018.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 3 Oct 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History