A Clinical Study to Assess the Efficacy and Onset of Pain Relief of Topical MFC51123 Diclofenac-Menthol Gel Versus Controls in Ankle Sprain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Diclofenac/menthol (Primary) ; Menthol
- Indications Ankle injuries; Sprains
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.