A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Gemcitabine (Gemzar), Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed/Refractory Aggressive Lymphomas
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome; T-cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 28 Mar 2019.
- 12 Mar 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2019 to 30 Apr 2019.