A Multicenter Phase I Dose-finding and Preliminary Efficacy Study of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor Romidepsin (Istodax) in Combination With Gemcitabine (Gemzar), Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), and Dexamethasone for the Treatment of Adults With Relapsed/Refractory Aggressive Lymphomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Romidepsin (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin; Pegfilgrastim
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 24.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2019 to 31 Dec 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Jun 2018.