A Double-masked, Randomized, Multi-center, Active-controlled, Parallel, 12-month Study Assessing the Safety of AR-13324 Ophthalmic Solution, 0.02% QD & BID Compared to Timolol Maleate Ophthalmic Solution, 0.5% BID in Patients With Elevated Intraocular Pressure
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Netarsudil (Primary) ; Timolol
- Indications Glaucoma; Ocular hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Rocket 3
- Sponsors Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2017 According to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment of this trial was discontinued.
- 12 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Aerie Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.