An Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Period Crossover Study To Evaluate Absolute Bioavailability Of Bosutinib In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease; Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Mar 2016 Results assessing absolute bioavailability presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 10 Sep 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.