Phase 2, Open Label Extension for Subjects With Inadequate/Partial Response to Antidepressants During the Current Episode of Major Depressive Disorder Previously Treated With GLYX-13 (Extension of GLYX13-C-202, NCT01684163)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rapastinel (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allergan; Naurex
- 12 Mar 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Oct 2019.
- 03 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 15 Oct 2019.