A Phase 2a, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of AA4500 In the Treatment of Dupuytren's Disease Nodules
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Dupuytren's contracture
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Auxilium Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Sep 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Percent Change From Baseline in Surface Area and Volume of the Treated Nodule at Day 57 Using Caliper Measurements), as reported in an Endo Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 30 Sep 2016 According to an Endo Pharmaceuticals media release, new data evaluating the safety and efficacy of Collagenase-clostridium-histolyticum injection will be presented during a podium presentation at the annual meeting of the American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH) 2016.
- 30 Sep 2016 Results published in an Endo Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History