A Three-Part, Phase I Study Of Orally Administered GRC 27864, A Novel, Microsomal Prostaglandin E Synthase-1 Enzyme (mPGES-1) Inhibitor, To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And PK Of Single Ascending Doses In Healthy, Adult Subjects (Part 1a), And Of A Single Dose In Elderly Subjects (Part 2); The Effect Of Food On PK (Part 1b) In Healthy, Adult Subjects; And To Compare The Effects On Prostanoid Metabolism With Celecoxib (Part 3) In Healthy, Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GRC 27864 (Primary) ; Celecoxib
- Indications Inflammation; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 29 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrial.gov record.
- 21 Jul 2014 New trial record