An Open-Label, Randomized, Cross-Over, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study, to Assess Patients' Tolerability of Trastuzumab Administrated Subcutaneously (SC) Either Via a Single Use Injection Device (SID) or Via Vial for Manual Administration (SC Vial) in Patients With HER2-Positive Early Breast Cancer (eBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2016 Interim safety results of this and other four phase 3 studies presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress (2016).
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.