A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tralokinumab in Adults and Adolescents With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-Acting β2-Agonist
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRATOS2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 May 2018 Results of an analysis assessing the efficacy and safety of Tralokinumab in two phase III trials of severe, uncontrolled asthma (STRATOS 1 tralokinumab Q2W treatment group (all-comers N=398; FeNO-high N=92) and the STRATOS 2 FeNO-high cohort (N=108)), presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Asthma exacerbation rate reduction), according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, full data from the study will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.