A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tralokinumab in Adults and Adolescents With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-Acting β2-Agonist
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRATOS2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Nov 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Asthma exacerbation rate reduction), according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an AstraZeneca media release, full data from the study will be presented at a forthcoming medical meeting.
- 12 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.