Phase 1, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of DS-5573a in Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Malignant Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs DS 5573a (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 18 Feb 2016 Dose level 1.5 added in the treatment table, so total dose levels changed from 7 to 8, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 51 to 57, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.